The Pi-Lit® Sequential Flare is an innovative, class leading addition to ACOT500’s range of roadside safety lighting.
The Pi-Lit® Sequential Flare is a smart LED flare that incorporates a radio-linked network to automatically sequence the flash pattern. At the touch of a button the flares synchronise and begin visually warning drivers of activity ahead, and directs them away. They are built for the toughest of environments and can be dropped or driven over, and are suitable for use in rain and snowy conditions.
Available individually or in sets of 10 with a carry case.
- Directs traffic and warns drivers of activity
- Super bright 360 degree viewing angle
- Operates on 4 x AA batteries per light – no tools required for battery change
- Easy to use, just turn on in order and they automatically sync
- Automatically adjusts LEDs to horizontal or vertical orientation
- Rugged and durable design to withstand the toughest conditions
- Suitable for use in rain and snow
- Default frequency is Yellow. Blue, Green, Orange and Beige group frequencies also available to order allowing multiple sequenced chains to operate within the same area
For more information on the Pi-Lit® Sequential Flare – Click Here